Daqo New Energy Corp. (NYSE:DQ) completed business day with performance of 0.63% and closed at $54.35 per share value in Monday trading session. The recent trading activity revealed that the stock price is at 195.62% off from its 52-week low and traded with move of -25.03% from high printed in the last 52-week period. The Company kept 2.99M Floating Shares and holds 10.93M shares outstanding. DQ stock recent traded volume stands with 405333 shares as compared with its average volume of 415.33K shares. The relative volume observed at 0.96.
Daqo New Energy Corp. (NYSE:DQ), a leading manufacturer of high-purity polysilicon for the global solar PV industry, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of 2018.
First Quarter 2018 Financial and Operating Highlights
- Polysilicon production volume of 5,657 MT in Q1 2018, an increase from 5,339 MT in Q4 2017
- Polysilicon external sales volume of 5,411 MT in Q1 2018, an increase from 4,730 MT in Q4 2017
- Polysilicon average total production cost of $9.19/kg in Q1 2018, compared to $9.40/kg in Q4 2017
- Polysilicon average cash cost of $7.53/kg in Q1 2018, compared to $7.64/kg in Q4 2017
- Polysilicon average selling price (ASP) was $17.68/kg in Q1 2018, compared to $19.09/kg in Q4 2017
- Solar wafer sales volume of 13.3 million pieces in Q1 2018, compared to 22.3 million pieces in Q4 2017
- Revenue of $103.3 million in Q1 2018, compared to $103.7 million in Q4 2017
- Gross profit of $46.2 million in Q1 2018, compared to $46.9 million in Q4 2017. Gross margin of 44.8% in Q1 2018, compared to 45.2% in Q4 2017
- Non-GAAP gross margin of 45.2% in Q1 2018, compared to 45.6% in Q4 2017
- EBITDA (non-GAAP) of $51.7 million in Q1 2018, compared to $53.6 million in Q4 2017
- EBITDA margin (non-GAAP) of 50.0% in Q1 2018, compared to 51.7% in Q4 2017
- Net income attributable to Daqo New Energy shareholders of $31.6 million in Q1 2018, compared to $33.7 million in Q4 2017 and $22.9 million in Q1 2017
- Earnings per basic American Depository Share (ADS) of $2.91 in Q1 2018, compared to $3.16 in Q4 2017, and $2.18 in Q1 2017
- Adjusted net income (non-GAAP) attributable to Daqo New Energy shareholders of $32.9 million in Q1 2018, compared to $35.3 million in Q4 2017 and $24.8 million in Q1 2017
- Adjusted earnings per basic ADS (non-GAAP) of $3.03 in Q1 2018, compared to $3.31 in Q4 2017, and $2.36 in Q1 2017
As took short look on profitability, the firm profit margin which was recorded 26.30%, and operating margin was noted at 36.50%. The company maintained a Gross Margin of 40.70%. The Institutional ownership of the firm is 38.80% while Insiders ownership is 76.40%. Company has kept return on investment (ROI) at 17.90% over the previous 12 months and has been able to maintain return on asset (ROA) at 13.10% for the last twelve months. Return on equity (ROE) recorded at 27.50%.
Jamie French is an author, journalist and CEO of themostactivestocks.review, a leading stocks and markets website. He has more than 5 years of experience in institutional investment markets, including fixed income, equities, derivatives and real estate. He has a Bachelor in Business Administration with a major in Finance. He bought his first stocks in a private business at age 15 and made his first public stock trade at 23. David has always been interested in the stock market and how it behaves.
As the dad of two children, he’s made saving money and investing for them a high priority. Over many years of investing, he has made some wise choices and he’s made many mistakes. But he’s learned from both. Mr. Jamie observations and experience give him the insight to stock market patterns and the investor behaviors that create them.
Address: 4570 Barrington Court, Joiner, Arkansas
Phone number: 870-537-3633
Email: [email protected]