On the off chance that you are searching for the best level in Maple Story 2, you are at the correct spot. Here we give you the Maplestory 2 Class Tier List rundown with all subtleties alongside the characters related with them.
In this Maplestory 2 Class Tier List we will introduce you the most grounded and most fragile Heroes as of now in the Steam adaptation of the game. Because of the tremendous progression of new MS2 players, we have arranged a MS2 control which shows the best starter class and the most grounded assemble.
Our Maplestory 2 Class Tier List is intended to show you the Maplestory 2 Class Tier List. Going from best to most exceedingly terrible, this level rundown will show you the best character to play in Maplestory 2. This Maplestory 2 level rundown is likewise post-arousing and refreshed for 2019.
Maplestory 2 Class Tier List is a multiplayer online experience pretending game which was delivered in 2015 by Nexon. This is the second piece of the maplestory classes. The game is introduced in the maple world. Toward the beginning of the game you need to pick your characters to begin the experience and to investigate the maple world.
Like the past part, adversaries and their supervisors are out there in the maple world and some new foes are likewise presented for the absolute first time. You need to fight against these adversaries. You can utilize anything accessible in the battleground to assault them.
Maplestory 2 – Best Classes Tier List
This Maplestory 2 Class Tier List positions the best classes from the game dependent on various elements. Initially, classes are positioned dependent on their DPS in end-game strikes. Cheat explicitly is positioned lower than its genuine greatest DPS; notwithstanding, most players can’t keep up an ideal revolution, which makes them put out lower DPS than Berserkers and Runebladers.
This level rundown additionally takes into considering the worth and buffs each class brings to a group. All things considered, everything classes can be played and will be helpful in an experience, nonetheless, a few classes simply show improvement over others. We’ve refreshed this level rundown present Awakening on mirror the present status of the game. Wizards have dropped altogether down, while Soul Binder and Runebladers both have seen an expansion in harm, worth, and convenience.
Class Tiers Description
- S+ – Best characters are found in this level
- S – Strong however marginally less controlled characters are found in it
- A – Well adjusted characters, useful for easygoing players
- C – Not feasible for doing great DPS/Heals and so forth the most un-amazing of all
MapleStory 2 Tier List
- S+ Tier – Overpowered. MS2 classes that are ideal for the min-maxers who appreciate dissolving supervisors and arriving at ultra high harm numbers.
- S Tier – Very Strong. MS2 classes which are very solid in the current fix.
- A Tier – Balanced. These MS2 classes are truly practical, particularly for easygoing playing.
- C Tier – Underpowered. These MS2 classes are viewed as frail in the current meta and ought to be kept away from in the event that you abhor killing a solitary supervisor for 20 minutes.
It has one of the greatest skirmish DPS for example Harm each Second. Maplestory 2 Class Tier List Furthermore, this character is without a doubt the most awesome aspect the line. During manager battles, you should deal with its skirmish nature else you may run into inconvenience. Something else, everything is first rate about this character including solo ongoing interaction.
- Weapons: 2H Sword
- Best For: STR, Physical Damage, STR
- Properties: Dark and Physical
This character is the ruler in went characters. In the event that you like to battle from a distance this is your best character in the whole game. The DPS is incredible in this character also. The stuff of this character is the awesome the whole game.
As this character bargains in went type assault it bargains a decent harm to chief and is an extraordinary character to handle chief.
Try not to stress on the off chance that you are new or an amateur level player. You can deal with this character rather well.
- Weapons: Cannon
- Best For: DEX, Physical Damage
- Properties: Lightning, Fire& Physical
This character is having a blend of both skirmish and went DPS. It character use fire, ice and lightning to obliterate foes. it has an incredible versatility too.
This character follows the amazing request of Terrune Caliber who’s prepared in Sword and Sorcery.
- Weapons: 2H Blade
- Best For: STR, INT
- Properties: Fire, Frost and Lightning
This player is another best in class character in the S Tier. This character does amazingly well in Both Player-versus Environment (PvE) and player-versus player (PvP).
The Wizard has an incredible AOE and it has transport capacities too. This character is without a doubt a standout amongst other fledgling classes in MS2.
- Weapons: Staff
- Best For: INT and Magical Attack
- Properties: Fire, Frost and Lightning
This character has a skirmish DPS in the A Tier. It Maplestory 2 Class Tier List utilizes karma details for expanded harm to rivals. It has basic strike capacities.
Hit from the shadow with deadly exactness and Assasin is best for the long-range battles as he utilizes the tossed weapons.
- Weapons: 1H Thrown Weapons
- Best For: LUK and Critical harm
- Properties: Shadow and Physical
It mends pretty quick and helps in polishing your partners and, simultaneously, de-polishing adversaries. This character, notwithstanding, is useful for bunch assaults instead of solo.
- Weapons: Scepter and Codex
- Best For: INT and Healing
- Properties: Holy
This character is scuffle also and is a very fair at that. It character has a preferable survivability or tank over numerous others. This character has a standout amongst other guarded properties, notwithstanding, it doesn’t do a lot of harm.
For PvP it is a top decision in Maplestory 2 Class Tier List. This is one character hangs out as far as survivability and is extraordinary for amateurs who wish to gain proficiency with the subtleties of the game.
- Weapons: 1H Sword
- Best For: STR, DEF and Full Defense
- Properties: Holy and Physical
Along these lines, on the off chance that you are a ceaselessly moving kind of champion you can do with it yet toxophilite isn’t the awesome, reality, it comes in the lower part of the rundown of characters. Bowman is a decent character for the long-range fights
- Weapons: Bow
- Best For: Critical Hit, DEX and Attack Speed
- Properties: Ice, Fire and Physical