Stardew Robin’s Lost Axe is a round of ability and procedure. The game makes you complete the expanding genuine missions. The game is fun and charming to play. Numerous individuals become lost essentially before all else. The monstrous guide and the immense range of individuals can be excessively. On the off chance that you don’t have the tolerance for wandering around in the open country and meeting everyone, till you track down the perfect spot or the correct man, at that point this bit by bit control is for you.
Stardew Valley will regularly toss you another journey that will net you some lovely Robin’s Lost Axe and a touch of atta boys with fellowships in and out of town. These can be through the town notice board or according to popular demand in a letter to your post box.
In the mission log, Robin’s Lost Axe takes note of that she lost it while out in the forested areas south of Marnie’s Ranch and that is by and large where you need to go. Here, let me show you an image of precisely where you need to go.
On top of the cultivating and mining parts of Stardew Valley: Forester or Gatherer, missions are another element players can participate in. By finishing these missions, players will actually want to bring in cash from and favor with different NPCs in the game. One of the starting missions in the game is from Robin’s Lost Axe, who will request that you find her lost hatchet. Along these lines, in this guide, we will show players where to return the hatchet to finish the leah and robin stardew valley.
Where is Robins lost Ax?
Robin’s Lost Axe mission: Robin lost her hatchet south of Marnie’s farm in Stardew Valley. She utilized her hatchet to cut a few woods south of Marnie’s farm. You need to discover her hatchet and return it to her to finish this mission.
Head to where the mouse is floating in Cinsdersap Forest above. What you’re searching for is east of where the spring onions fill around there. You’ll discover the hatchet simply chilling as east as possible go before you hit a stopping point, past certain trees.
So in a real sense simply go as right as could be expected and look at the picture beneath for somewhat of a visual on where you need to go.
Where to Return Robin’s Lost Axe in Stardew Valley
Before we will get into where to return Robin’s Lost Axe hatchet, you should know two things first: How to get the journey from Robin and where to think that its the hatchet. In view of that, to get the journey, you need to have gotten the letter from Robin on the eleventh day of spring. This will come in your mail naturally, so you will not need to do anything extraordinary to get it. When you get Robin’s solicitation, check your diary or journey log, and in it, Robin will express that she lost the hatchet out in the forested areas that are south of Marnie’s farm.
This area referenced in the letter is accurately where you need to go, and on the off chance that you the guide above, you can see that we felt free to furnish you with the specific area of the hatchet. In the event that you favor composed directions, to get to the hatchet, you need to travel southeast of Pelican Town and toward the sea. After you arrive at the region appeared in our picture, you will have to travel east until you discover the hatchet sitting close to a bended precipice. In the event that you need to see its accurate area, look at our video underneath.
Finding Robins Lost Axe
Robin’s Lost Axe hatchet can be discovered south of Leah’s home in the forested areas. Beneath your homestead region on the off chance that you go straight down. From your ranch and into the forested areas you will discover her hatchet at the far base right.
- To start with, you need to go to the Marnie’s farm (south of your ranch in Stardew valley). You have two choices to reach there. You can go through Jodi’s old neighborhood (Pelican town) and follow the circle towards west. Or then again you can there straightforwardly from your ranch house on the off chance. That you can go through the abundance towards south.
- You need to continue strolling south, you will arrive at the water. At the point when you arrive at water, you can take after the south until arrive at the extension.
- Cross the extension and move towards east. You will before long track down a backwoods in the event that you continue to move east.
- In the backwoods, continue to travel through trees towards east until you discover a bluff.
- Take south after the edge.
- Continue to move south until you track down Robin’s Lost Axe.
- Take the Axe with you and go to Carpenter’s shop. (Woodworker shop is north of Pelican Town). Robin ought to be available at the Carpenter’s shop. Give the Ax to Robin to finish the journey.