Minecraft PS4 update 1.91 is currently accessible for players. As per the authority Minecraft 1.91 PS4 patch notes, the new Village and Pillage update accompanies new towns structures, updated locals clothing, new exchange frameworks, new resident place of work blocks and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Aside from this, Minecraft version 1.91 likewise incorporates soundness and performance enhancements.
Beforehand, an update was delivered which added Steven Universe Mash-Up Pack, new Flowers: Lily of the Valley and Cornflower, new Sign variations: Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia, Dark Oak, and new Stair, Slab, and Wall variations. Unfortunately, since the last update, numerous players were encountering various issues when attempting to play the game. Todays Minecraft 1.91 update is relied upon to fix this multitude of issues.
Minecraft Update 1.91 for PS4 Patch Notes
- Added new towns structures.
- Updated townspeople clothing.
- Added Trade frameworks and practices.
- Added new resident place of work blocks.
- Added the Wandering Trader.
- Added the Bell block.
- Added the Pillager Outpost.
- Added the Illager Captain.
- Added the Ravager.
- Added Raids.
- Added the Campfire.
- Added Sweet Berries.
- Added Bamboo Jungle Biome.
- Added new Trophies.
- Added new Lantern audio cues.
- Added Lectern redstone signal conduct.
Bug Fixes in Minecraft 1.91
- Added fixes for slamming issues.
- Minecraft 1.91 has fixed issues with the as of late delivered packs.
- Added fixes for stammering/slack issues.
- Fixed framerate drop issues with Minecraft version 1.91.
- Minecraft PS4 1.91 added performance upgrades.
- Fixed a few players announced errors.
- Different other minor bug fixes with Minecraft version 1.91.
Open air fire
Another light source to comfortable up your town
Works extraordinary as a chimney in a home, with no fire spread to stress over
Toss some food on it and become an open air fire cooking genius!
Another wellspring of food
Sweet Berry Bushes can be found in Taiga biomes
Watch out for thistles!
Bamboo is currently produced in Jungles and all the more thickly in the new Bamboo Jungle biome
Plenty of Cats Befriend twenty homeless felines (20G)
Kill the Beast! Rout a Ravager (30G)
Purchase Low, Sell High Trade for the most ideal cost (50G)
Embittered Use a Grindstone to get insight from a charmed thing (20G)
Were being assaulted Trigger a Pillager Raid (20G)
Sound the Alarm! Ring the ringer with an antagonistic adversary in the town (20G)
Ive got an awful inclination about this Kill a Pillager Captain (20G)